Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014

Be ye Humble...

Hola Todos!

     This week has been super humbling for me. So I'm not gonna lie, this last transfer with Hermana Guillen has been super rough but I've been trying to keep going and just tough it out instead of facing the problem and trying to fix it like I should have. But Hermana Guillen had enough courage to address the fact that we really need to change because our attitudes and the way we treat each other because it is really affecting the work here in Garden City. Over the last few days we've been trying to fix the problem and rely on the Lord and do His will not ours. Changing is rough but I know that we have a huge potential and if we can put our differences behind us and strive to do the Lord's work I know that these next four weeks could be the greatest ones of our missions.

     The miracle for this week is that our investigator named Consuelo, who's on date forthis Saturday, quit her job. I know that sounds like a strange miracle but it allowed her to come to Church yesterday and we now have enough time during this week to finish teaching her everything before her baptism on Saturday!! Even though we've been struggling lately Heavenly Father continues to bless us with so many wonderful miracles.

     So last week I was asked to play the Piano in primary and I guess they think I have some musical skills because I had to teach singing time yesterday, I definitely didn't think I would have to do that on my mission! The theme was missionary work so it worked out great that I taught it. I taught the junior primary how to sing "Army of Helaman" and the Senior Primary how to sing "Called to Serve." It was a lot of fun and it went really well especially since I only had like one hour to prepare for it. :)

     I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful week and a happy Halloween! Keep up the good work and let your light shine!
Love,
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment