Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 13, 2014

Stake Conference

Hola, todos! :)


     This week we had interviews with President Bell and Stake Conference! So this weekend was super packed! Interviews went great! It was good to talk to President Bell and my interview was longer than 2 minutes this time! :) The AP's also gave a great training on Nourishing our faith and how to have better studies. They totally answered so many of my prayers during that training it was awesome! The next day we had the Adult Session of Stake Conference and there was so many people there from out of town. There was also a dinner before hand which was great! :) It felt really weird being in the adult session but I guess I'm a big kid now, right? Sunday Session felt really long but maybe that was because I was already there for two hours before the meeting even started. We had four investigators at Church and one of them was an RLDS. So that was exciting. It's a little weird because she already knows all of the stories from the Book of Mormon.

Then after Conference we had a huge miracle! It was eight o'clock and most of our investigators weren't available. So we prayed for direction on who we could go visit and invite to be baptized because we needed one more for standard. Hna Guillen had an impression that we should go visit Fernando and his mom Idalia. Before this lesson Idalia wasn't too keen on being baptized and Fernando wanted to wait until he was 40 (he's twelve right now) to be baptized. But the Spirit was so strong that they accepted a baptismal date for the 25 of October! This experience has really strengthen my testimony on how important it is to always work hard and have the Spirit in your lessons because it can work miracles in the hearts of your investigators!

This week is transfers but no worries, I get to stay in Garden City! :) I love this place and I'm excited to keep seeing miracles everyday! And Hna Guillen is still my Companion too! :) I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,
Hermana Kammeyer 


Pic: The Spanish Missionaries who were at Stake Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment