Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 20, 2014


Consuelo! :)

Hola Todos!

     Another week down here in Garden City. It's crazy how fast time flies!! This week we spent a lot of time with our investigator named Consuelo! She's amazing! She came to the big Ward Mexican Fiesta that happened when I first got here and we met her at Church the next day but we haven't really been able to meet with her until this last week because she's been out of town training for her new job as assistant manager at Ulta Beauty! (It's like frosting on the cake that she works at my favorite store!!) Anyways we started meeting with her regularly this week and I just love her so much! She has such a strong desire to be baptized and have a stronger relationship with God it just blows me away! She's awesome and I can't wait until her baptism!

     In other news this week we got to have a lot of the other Sisters in the Zone here on Wednesday due to transfers. Two other sisters and I were visiting less actives that our Relief Society President wanted us to check up on. And one of them was in the Psych-ward of an retirement home. Let me tell you it was way weird! The lady we "talked" to had dementia and was trying to make a run for it the whole time! Talk about stressful!! :)

     All is well here in the heartland of America! I'm loving my mission and I feel so blessed to be able to serve the people here in Garden City! Love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!!

Love,
Hermana Kammeyer 

P.S. I forgot to tell you last week but I met Sheri Dews mom at Sake Conference! She's so cute and hilarious!! :)


Pics:
Giant Spider we found outside of Walgreens! It was sooooooooo BIG!!!!
Hna Guillen likes to find ways to workout while we go tracking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment