Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 6, 2014

Conference!! :)

Hola!

     This week was definitely better than last week! Heavenly Father gave me so much help through out this week, especially through the Mission Leaders here in Garden City! 

     Tuesday we had a awesome District Meeting and I was reminded of how glorious and wonderful it is to be a missionary and I was given the motivation that I needed to carry on. 
     Then on Friday we had Zone Conference and through the training that the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders gave I was able to realize the things that I need to be doing better. It was so good! And then we watched.... can I get a drum roll.... Meet the Mormons! It was awesome!!! And it was so cool to see! And it also reminded me of the results of missionary work, because almost everyone was a convert in that movie.

     Conference was also the Bomb!! I took so many notes!!! We were able to have two of our investigators at both sessions of Conference on Sunday. It was awesome! And all of the talks that were given in Spanish I listened to in Spanish and I could understand all of it!! Woot Woot!!! It was amazing to think back on were I was six month ago at the last conference. I never would've been able to understand a Conference Talk in Spanish! So even though my Spanish isn't were I want it to be I just need to remember that Heavenly Father Has blessed me so much and he will continue to bless me I just need to remember to be patient and to do my part.

      Sorry for the short email this week but it's getting hard to write long emails as more time passes on my mission. But I hope you are all doing well! Keep up the good work and let your light shine! :)
Love,
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment