Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, July 20, 2015

June 29, 2015




July 11!!!

Hola todos!

Man oh man did this week just fly on by! It feels like I've already been companions with Hna Viera for forever not just 5 days! 

So the week started off with Transfer craziness aka packing, saying goodbyes, still trying to get work done, and even more packing! But everything went good and Sister Webb got to her new area sin problema! :) 

Last week, I told you all about Billy and Christina and how they were supposed to be getting married this weekend. For some reason Billy was feeling that they should wait ... until August 7th! But with a lot of prayers and faith they are now going to get married on the same day that Christina will be baptized!!! Put it on you calendars! July 11th will be a very busy day! :)

I love my new companion Hermana Viera. She is so much fun and she motivates me to become better everyday! I am so excited for all of the miracles that we are going to keep on seeing this transfer! Kansas really is the best place ever and saving souls is the most fun you could ever have!! Les quiero mucho y espero que tengan un buen did!!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Kammeyer


Pictures:
Hermana Viera y Yo
A baptism that happen back in Wichita of someone, Maria Guzman, I taught!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment