Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 13, 2015

Wedding Planning Craziness

Hola Todos,



So this week passed by so fast it's really hard to believe that it's Monday once more. A lot happened this week but we have stake P-day again so I'll just be sharing the Highlights! :)
Biggest Highlight; Christina got baptized and then married!!! :) Woohoo!!! Man this week was so crazy trying to get everything done that we needed to for the "weddism" (wedding & baptism). Pretty much everything was left to Sister Viera and I do get the wedding done... without us knowing and or realizing until Saturday morning! Thank Heavens we have some really awesome members that didn't mind us calling them last minute to help us out with decorations and things like that. There were a few minor kinks through out but at the end of the day everything was great. Although I'm pretty sure that being a wedding planner is not in my future.

We also had Zone training this week and I learned so much! It was really awesome to learn through the spirit the things Heavenly Father wants me to do to help progress the work here in Liberal. A versus that's stuck out to me really strongly this week is D&C 88:67-68...



67 And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.

68 Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.

I really like this versus because it talks about how when Christ becomes our center... the person that we think about the most... we shall be filled with light. And for me light always represents happiness. I know that if we all try a little harder to have our minds filled with Christ and his gospel our lives will be filled with joy and happiness. One day we will see him face to face. And I can not wait until that day!!! :) I love you all so much and I hope you have a wonderful week!! 

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer




Pictures:
Christina's baptism and Wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment