Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 6, 2015

This Just Got Real!

Hola Todos,

So this week was a really weird one for me, lots of stress but also a lot of good things as well. Hermana Viera and I have a pretty lofty goal for baptisms in this transfer, it's four, we have Christina Bryan who is going to be baptized this weekend. So therefore we need three more people to get baptized. That goal occupied just about every thought I had in this last week. And it was causing me a lot of stress trying to figure out how we were going to accomplish this goal. And on top of that stress I had blessing from our District Leader and in the blessing it said, "Heavenly Father wants you to know that hard times are coming," so that was a double whammy!! Long story short, this week taught me how important relying on the Lord is and trusting in Him- and that trusting includes not getting stressed! So that's my goal this week to trust in the Lord and his promises and still have a Urgency to go, find, do, and baptize!

Like I mentioned up above Christina's getting baptized this weekend!!! So excited!! She had knee surgery on Friday and the first thing she asked the doctor was "Can I still my baptism done?!?" And he said Yes!!! Woot woot!! She is doing great and I am so excited for this family!!! :) 

Another good thing that happened this week was that we got in contact with Herminia again. We lost contact with her since the last time that she went to church, which was before transfers. We had tried her probably like 25 times (okay that's a exageration but still it was a lot!) and I could tell that Hermana Viera didn't understand why we were still trying... that was until she actually met Herminia! :) She wants to get baptized and wants to feel all of the peace that Heavenly Father offers his Children.

We also had so pretty crazy rain on Friday! It took about 10 minutes for half of Liberal to get flooded! Thankfully we were in an appointment so we didn't get to wet... well, at least until we tried to ride our bikes to our next appointment! The water was up past my knees! It was so ridiculous that I was laughing the whole way home! :) Man Kansas has the weirdest weather ever!

I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! 

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer 


Random: This morning we got our monthly newsletter for the mission... and my name was under the departing list (and like 25 other names) so yeah... this just got real! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment