Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2105

Emailing on IPad

Hola todos,

So, you'd think that because I have small hands it would be easy to
type on a iPad mini but you would be absolutely wrong!, I am so sorry
but this is going to be a very small email. :)

This week was pretty good, we had exchanges and we meet a ton of new
investigators! It was like they where coming out of nowhere! Two of
the awesome investigator that we have this week are named Rosa and
Yvette. They are really good friends with a recent convert here and
they are really enjoying it when we come and teach them. They also
came to church and Rosa's two little girls were like the best behaved
children I've ever seen at church!

Exchanges was awesome! I went to Dodge City with Hna Valdivia... Dodge
city is pretty much like my second home out here in the west. I had a
great time and I learned so much! We had a great day filled with
miracles and the spirit and ever since then I've been able to feel the
spirit testifying through me so much more!

Today Hna Viera woke up with a migraine so we've been taking it pretty
easy. The elders got it approved from prez that we could watch
Ephraim's Rescue since there's nothing to do here in Liberal. So it's
been a pretty chill day. I hope all of you have a wonderful day! :)
Con mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment