Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 1, 2015

Oklahoma Here We Come!!! :)

Hola Todos! 

     Wow, This week passed so quickly! It feels like so much happened and then like nothing has really happened since the last time I emailed. Mission time!

      So this weekend the weather did start to clear up so hopefully no more Tornado scares! Our Zone Leaders almost died twice last week due to tornadoes! 

     On Friday we had and awesome miracle! We were going to see one of our investigators and we pulled up to her house and saw that her car wasn't there. So as an act of faith we decided to stick around and try to see if maybe someone else was home. We said a quick prayer and right as we finished our prayer someone pulled up right behind us. We get out the the car and just start talking to her. And no joke it hadn't even been five minutes and we were like, "Do you wanna go have a tour of the church with us?" She was like, yeah! Long story short the tour was amazing and she really felt the spirit and is now working towards baptism on the 20th of this month!!

     It's so cool to see how Heavenly Father just puts us in the path of his Children who need help. Which I guess has pretty much been the theme for this week. We didn't have much time to do hardly anything this week (we've helped move three family, made a trip down to Wichita, and to go anywhere in western Kansas takes FOREVER) but Heavenly Father just put people in our path. It was really cool to be the answer to so many peoples prayers this week! Isn't Heavenly Father just the Best!!!

     Sunday all of the new missionaries gave a talk in the ward. We have about 10 or so active members that Speak Spanish and they always have to wear translating headphones so I asked Bishop if I could give my talk in Spanish. It was really cool how easy it was to just get up and give a talk in another language and not worry at all! I ended up doing my talk in English too (I would say a little bit spanish and then I would translate that into English) and then I translated the rest of sacrament meeting and the fifth Sunday meeting. I'm still using my Spanish! :)

     Well, that's about it for this week. Tomorrow we ear going to the temple in Oklahoma City!!! :) I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be an all day thing though. But it is going be so wonderful! You never really realize how important and how much you need the temple until you don't get to go. I haven't been to the temple in over a year!! So tomorrow is going to be awesome!!

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer


Pics:
This is what tracking looks like in Kansas! ... haha, jk but not really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment