Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, March 23, 2015

February 17, 2015

I'm Training :)

Hola Todos,

     Whoa, this week has been pretty crazy and it went by so quickly! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today. :( #MissionaryProbs

     Transfers are tomorrow and I'll be getting my brand new Missionary! I am so excited! I know that we are going to see so many miracles in this next transfer! I love new missionaries, they are just full of so much faith!

     This weekend we had stake conference and it was really good! The area 70 came and it was a really cool meeting. It was a little stressful for the saturday night session because the Elders had a baptism right before and in typical Spanish Branch style is was about 35 minutes late. I think the whole baptism was like 20 minutes long, fastest baptism ever!!! Crazy, because right after that we had to run into the chapel because the missionaries in the Wichita Stake we're going to do a musical number and we just barely made it in time.

     Well, that's all I have time for today. Ah, transfer craziness! Love you all!

Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment