Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 24, 2014

Adios Garden City :(

Hola Todos,
Sorry, this email is going to be sort. But like my title said I won't be staying in Garden City. :( I've loved all of my time here and I have learned so much from all of the wonderful people that are out here in Western Kansas I hope one day that I'll get to come back!

So this week we did a lot of tracking and I am so glad that it was better weather this week because we were out and about all week long! April and Cesar are doing so good! They are still progressing towards their baptismal date! The only problem is that April's divorce looks like it's going to take a few months but hopefully Hna Guillen can get permission from Pres Bell to baptize them earlier as long as they are living the Law of Chastity.
Well that's really all the time I've got for my email this week :( I love you all so much!
Con AmorHermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment