Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 10, 2014

How did they do Missionary Work without Cellphones?

Hola, Todos!

    Well, this week didn't go as well as last week, unfortunately. :( We are improving everyday but it just didn't show in our numbers which was super disappointing and I am just trying to focus on the good rather than get wrapped up in the bad. :)

     On Friday we had Zone Conference which was really good and I learned a lot! They talked a lot about listening to the Spirit and teaching according to His voice and not by what you think is best. It was something that I definitely needed to hear and I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ because I can become a better missionary through Him. I'm also grateful for the Atonement because I had a head cold that day and I had been praying during the first half and hour or so that I would be well enough to listen and feel the Spirit so I could know what to improve on. He definitely answered my prayers and took away my cold for the Conference so I could learn those things that I needed to. 
     
     The bad part was that my cold came back right after it was done. :( And I lost the Cellphone.... yeah, missionary work is really hard when you don't have a phone. But no worries we should be getting a new one sometime this week... hopefully. :)
Other than that not too much happened this week. We are still working hard to find those people who we've been sent here to help receive the gospel. I love my mission so much and how it's making me into a better person and helping me come close to my Savior Jesus Christ. This is one of my most favorite scriptures and I just thought that I would share it with you because this is how I feel right now, and my email is pretty short. :)

     "Therefore, let us glory, yea we will glory in the Lord; year, we will rejoice, for our joy is full;yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."
-Alma 26:16

     I love you all so much and I am so grateful for your love and support! Keep the faith and let your light shine!!
Con Amor:
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment