Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April 27, 2015

La Familia Hernandez

Hola Todos!

    This week was Great!! ..... even though I can't really remember much about it. :) Mission Brain, thank Heavens for Journals or I just might not remember anything after my mission.

     So what I do remember about this week is that we were over at Vidi's house just about everyday this week! It was the best! Her mom finally started to join us for the lessons and she is like a spiritual giant!! She is definitely one of the Lord's elect because when we "teach" her it's like she already knows these things. She truly has '...eyes to see and ears to hear...' We love this family soooooo much! Vidi's mom was having a hard time accepting baptism but she has seen a huge difference in her daughter Vidi and she also has seen a lot of good changes in her other daughter Kendra (who's not even baptized yet). Last night we had another movie night (Kendra's request) and we watched The Testaments. When it started I was like, "Oh man, I forgot how cheesy this movie is!" But even though it is super cheesy it's hard to miss the spirit that's there when you watch it. And that spirit was key for Maria because now she has accepted baptism and is working towards being baptized with Kendra on May 9th!!!! I can't say, " My cup runneth over with gratitude," enough times!
 
    So... yeah... that's really the majority of what I remember. Sorry I'll try and do better next week! But I love you all so much and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Con Mucho Amor,

Hermana Kammeyer

Pictures:
  • Another awesome shot of our 'Wanna taco bout Jesus' shirts! And our awesome Mexico hats that we got from the Mexican Mall here in town.
  • After we taught the Hernandez family about the plan of Salvation! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment