Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Monday, April 6, 2015

March 23, 2015

Haha.... opps Email: 23 March 2015

So as I was reading my emails this week I was all, "Why is my mom getting mad at me for not writing to her? I sent out an email." Then I come to find out that this email didn't send. Ops my Bad. :)

Buena Dias Todos!

     Wow, this week went by so quickly and to be honest I can barely remember what happen... haha Mission Brain it's the worst!

     The things that I do remember happening this week are; on Monday the Zone went to the Zoo! It was a lot of fun and the Zoo here in Wichita is actually pretty good, which was super surprising. We also had to clean the car really because of Friday we got the dreaded Tiwis' :( The are a little box that monitors your driving and all that good stuff. So that was fun... but it's making me a better driver so that's a plus! :)

     When they installed the Tiwis' we also had Specalized Training and it was really good! I always learn so much from Prez Bell and the AP's. We also got watch the new video that the church put out for Easter this year. We are trying to share it with everyone because it really brings the Spirit so strongly of Jesus Christ and the really reason that we celebrate Easter!

     Also one of our investigators named Viridiana (Vidi for short) is progressing so much and we are so excited for her. She came to church and absolutely loved it! Oh BTW I got to give a 15 min talk in sacrament meeting. One of the speakers was sick so the Elders were looking for someone to give a talk so I was like ,"I can do it," 15 minutes before Sacrament Meeting for about 8 of those minutes I was playing the piano for the meeting. IT WAS AWESOME! :) Heavenly Father totes took care of me! I knew that I wanted to give a talk on the Sacrament but I left my Liahona at home. I was walking past a cart were we keep the Himnos and I saw a piece of printer paper so I picked it up and flipped it over and it was the first page of a talk give in this last general conference about the Sacrament!!! So cool!!!! Heavenly Father is the best! I was really surprised how easy it was to give my talk... I guess someone really needed to hear about the sacrament.

     Yeah so that pretty much it for this week... yeah that's really all that I can remember :) But I love you all and thank you so much for all of you're love and support! I hope you all have a great week!
Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment