Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2, 2015

It's greener on the other side... right?

Hola Todos,

     Wow, thinking back on this week it feels like so much happened in such a small amount of time. On Monday we had a Stake p-day, so all of the missionaries serving in the Wichita Stake and we watched a MOVIE!!!!! Ahhhh!!! It was so awesome!! We watched the Other Side of Heaven and it was really fun to just enjoy a movie that's not the Testiments. :) The weather was so wonderful that day and it was super sad to have the rest of the week be cold. :( 
     This past week Hna Wilks and I have been working really hard to be more diligent and effective with our time and we haven't seen a ton a results yet but I know that good things are on the way for us if we keep working hard. Friday we had interview with President Bell and it was awesome!! And he told me some pretty exciting news... drum roll please..... I'm going to be training next transfer!!!! :) I am so excited! A little stressed but I know it will be a wonderful experience.

     This week was customer apprechiation week at Chik-fli-a here in Wichita and they were giving away free breakfast everyday!! It was great so everyday this week the zone has gotten together and played sports in the morning and the church and then we would go over to Chik-fli-a and get some breakfast! It was sooo good! :) I hope I can fit into my pants when It's time to go home!

     So Sunday was a super hard day for Hna Wilks and I. No one came to church and I had woken up with a pretty bad cold. Then we went to see a family that we had been teaching for a while, Jose & Ernestina, that we absolutely love and we brought a recent convert with us. And they dropped us. It was really hard to stay positive in that moment. But I'm really glad that we had the recent convert with us because he and I were able to help Hna Wilks because she took it really really hard.

   
Even with this big set back I know that Heavenly Father has great things in store for us on the other side of this trail as long as we remain faithful with WILL be blessed so much!
I love you all so much and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Kammeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment