Wichita, Kansas Spanish speaking Mission!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

December 29, 2014

... and a Happy New Year! :)

Hola Todos,

     Whoa, it's kinda hard to believe that Chirstmas is over! Hna Wilks and I didn't want it to be Christmas because then all of the Christmas Magic would be over and it was the last (for me only) Christmas as missionaries.

     We had a great time though! On Christmas Eve we went around passing out as many El es la Dadiva (He is the Gift) cards as physically possilbe. We definitely didn't get all of them passed out but I'm proud of the attempt that we made. Then we had dinner that night with some Members and the Spanish Elders and it was a blast. When we got home Hna WIlks and I decided to have our own Hispanic Christmas (aka staying up until midnight and opening our presents then). So we stayed up and read our Books of Mormon and we watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas and played a bible trivia game. It was lots of fun! We ended up just opening half of our presents so we could still have the traditional Christmas morning. Christmas morning we spent doing serve for the mother of one of our investigators and it was so much FUN!!! Sorry family but it was probably my favorite part of the day. But a close second favorite was talking to my family! :) We ended up finishing that late so we didn't get to go the the mission home which was a little bit of a bummer but it was still all good. We had dinner with a investigator and then to finish off the night we went Caroling as a Zone! All in all it was an awesome Christmas!!!

     The rest of the week went great. I got to give a another talk in Sacrament and that was interesting... Haha, I'm still not fluent! :) But I am so glad that I get to be a missionary here in Kansas at this time! It is definitely one of the best experiences of my life. I love you all so much and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :)
Love,


Hermana Kammeyer


Pics:
Christmas Morning Pic next to the tree, remember it's early so excuse my awful hair! :)
Hna Wilks and I after we finished raking leaves on Christmas.
Zone picture after caroling, sorry it's so dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment